If you want to relax your body and mind, and at the same time enjoy an unforgettable vacation, Costa Rica should be your next destination. In this country, you can find unique natural treasures, a big variety of outdoor activities, and additionally, Costa Rica is an ideal place for relaxation and renewal of your energy.
There is the possibility to book a variety of exceptional Spa treatments in many different tourist destinations throughout this beautiful country. You can also enjoy different activities that promote relaxation of the mind and body such as enjoying the warmth of Costa Rica’s natural hot spring complexes or admiring the flora and wildlife of the tropics during a canoe tour.
If you are looking for beach destinations, do not worry because Costa Rica has very beautiful beaches. Costa Rica offers access to the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea and for this reason, you can visit many different beaches. At the beaches, you can find different types of lodging: economic, superior (3 and 4 stars), boutique or luxury, and all-inclusive resorts.
In terms of relaxation and spa treatments, there are many places in Costa Rica that you can visit, including the following:
- Arenal Volcano: This is a unique rainforest paradise where you can admire a perfectly formed volcano. At the same time, you can visit different natural hot springs complexes with different levels of quality. However, take into consideration that some hotels have included natural heated thermal water inside their properties and you can acquire different corporal treatments at the different Spas located in this area.
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano: This place is located very close to the principal beaches of the north pacific coast of Costa Rica and just 45 minutes from the Liberia International Airport (LIR). Here you can acquire different Spa treatments, mud baths, relax in the natural hot springs of different rivers, or you can walk to admire the abundant wildlife of the plains.
- Beaches of Costa Rica: Spending time at the beach and under the sun is always relaxing. On the main beaches, you can have massage treatments next to the beach. Also, you can have different tours to make your vacation unforgettable.
- Miravalles Volcano and surroundings: In this area, you can stay at many small hotels with natural heated thermal water inside their properties. You will have the opportunity to relax and explore the unique and emergent destination of Costa Rica.
- Monteverde: Best known as the cloud forest of Costa Rica, this is one of the few areas around the world that is protected and studied. You can relax by observing the wildlife, you can acquire a Spa treatment in the middle of the forest or you can have a walking tour to discover everything this area has to offer (we offer nature, cultural and adventure activities in this area).
- Orosi Valley: If you are interested in visiting less crowded touristic places, this is the place to visit. It is an authentic rural area located in the province of Cartago. This is a small town with friendly people and wonderful attractions. A few examples are the natural hot springs, Tapanti National Park (the rainiest place in Costa Rica, ideal for hikes), the colonial church, and much more. Additionally, there are some small spas owned by local people where you can have different body treatments. If you like to walk, we can organize different hikes to admire the wildlife of this area.
- Tortuguero National Park: This natural paradise is very well known as “The Amazon of Costa Rica”, a special place reserved for those visitors who want to travel completely off the beaten path. You will enjoy boat and canoe tours to admire the abundant wildlife of this region, and you can walk to the heart of the tropical forest with the company of our naturalist expert guides.
This is a small list of some attractions to explore and to help you relax during your vacations in Costa Rica. We have many more destinations to make your next trip an unforgettable experience; so if you are interested to receive an itinerary proposal, please do not hesitate to contact us at our principal email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will renew your energies in Costa Rica!